What is a blog anyway?
Blogging is a type of website that focuses mainly on written content, also known as blog posts. In popular culture we most often hear about news blogs or celebrity blog sites, but as you’ll see in this guide, you can start a successful blog on just about any topic imaginable.
Bloggers often write from a personal perspective that allows them to connect directly with their readers. In addition, most blogs also have a “comments” section where readers can correspond with the blogger. Interacting with your readers in the comments section helps to further the connection between the blogger and the reader.
This direct connection to the reader is one of the main benefits of starting a blog. This connection allows you to interact and share ideas with other like-minded people. It also allows you to build trust with your readers. Having the trust and loyalty of your readers also opens up the door to making money from your blog, which is something I discuss later in this guide.
Through your blog you can make money from the comfort of your home or office.
• You will have your own blog for free
• Free domain name and hosting for your blog
• Blog from the comfort of your home or office
• Advertise goods and services on your blog and earn money
• Get monthly payment from Google.
• Learn how to send bulk emails
• Learn how to create newsletters and advertorials
• Become a “voice” in the society. etc.